Thursday, August 9, 2012

Meet Horace Turnbull

Here he is, my pet spider! His name is Horace, he has 2 huge orange eyes, 2 orange legs, a big orange smile and is yellow tie-dye at the front and blue tie-dye at the back! He is the first thing I ever sewed and this year was his 28th birthday!
photo of Horace the spider taken from the front.
photo of Horace the Spider taken from the back.
Talking of spiders, if you've never seen the BBC cartoon Spider! you really need to …I'm sure it'll be on YouTube!

9 comments:

  1. LOL! Shoulda put him on a quilt and entered him as well as Maggie! How old does that make you then? 50? :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you dye the fabric yourself as well?
    Very talented. And I am sure two legged spiders are where it is at!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love his little toilet roll lounging chair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A-dor-a-ble! I love him. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Horace,
    Now! I don't really like spiders but you look really nice so perhaps I'll try harder to like your cousins when they sneak into my rooms.. LOL
    Lorraine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love his kitchen roll beach lounger - does he take that on holiday with him?!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute and i love that you have kept him all this time

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute and i love that you have kept him all this time

    ReplyDelete