Friday, April 6, 2012

Last minuute answers

OK, some time ago I remember Narcoleptic in a Cupboard asking some revealing questions and tagging, or tigging (yes, I'm one of those who would say tig instead of tag) a motley collection of her followers to answer them. Now quite what she thinks these questions are going to reveal about me I shuudder to think, but here are my answers .... somewhat late ... ok, I admit, very late!


1 Who did you blame for your last public fart?
Margaret Thatcher
2 What's your favourite TV theme tune and why.
I like the theme to Grange Hill, though I don't know why, it's just catchy! I liked Twin Peaks (Falling by Julee Cruise) and X-Files, Tales of the Unexpected, and Bergerac!
3 Tell me, what's on your 15 minute mix tape?
a 15 minute track by Underworld, or Lilly Allen's smile, James' sit down, Catatonia lost cat, and Lady Antebellum need you now
4 Roller boots or roller blades?
I'd kill myself in 1 minute flat on either!
5 If a cushion is a pillow what's a pillow?
why is a cushion a pillow? a cushion goes on a sofa, a pillow goes on a bed, don't they?
6 Who is your Dr. (who)?
David Tennnant, no question!
7 If you don the ruby slippers and click your heels etc, where you gonna end up?
In a whole heap of trouble, probably
8 What fragrance is your fabric softener?
Oceanic
9 Bananas - young and firm or old and soft?
ugh bbananas
10 Why is a raven like a writing desk?
just because, Stupid question!
11 What was the last thing that totally grossed you out?
that happens less now that I can't see things! Our eyes influence how we think things are going to be before we let our other senses sample them!

Now the more important question, it's 8:30pm so what shall I do for dinner? Answers a bit quicker than mine please else I might starve to death, Thanks!

6 comments:

  1. Oooh, that was spooky, I was just thinking we hadn't heard from you in a while. Hope you've not starved to death now, given that no-one else has replied yet! Cheese on toast?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful answers. 7 had me cataplectic... Awww, hope you're not starving. bit late for dinner maybe but I just made a brilliant stew - sliced apples, dates, dried apricots, pecan nuts, raisins, dried figs, dried mango, cover with some smoothie (blended strawberries & grapes) in a dish with a lid, in the oven 190 degrees for 40 mins. serve covered with custard.... No bananas... Might even be sweet enough for you... (not that you should be eating sweets) Or just what Katy said... lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cereal and toast! Still chuckling at your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great answers. My mind completely went blank on the tv theme tune question when it was my turn to answer. And now every time I hear an old show's theme I think: Damn why didn't I say that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now now, you know the last thing that grossed you out was trying to work out whether the onion slice on the left over pizza was actually onion or the tail of some rodent!! hehe! ;) And need I remind you about the ham?

    Ahhh...Twin Peaks...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved all your answers and you're not following me anymore. Don't you still love me? Ah yes and what happened with the interviews please?
    Lots of Love (or something)
    Patti xxx

    ReplyDelete